It’s not easy being Donald Trump Jr. these days. Just consider:
- His father is no longer president
- The Trump name is now about as popular as hemorrhoids and botflies
- Prosecutors in New York are preparing to indict members of the Trump family for crimes ranging from tax evasion to money laundering
What’s a spoiled trust-fund baby to do?
Well, the same thing Don Jr. always does: Whine, bitch, moan, and scream about how he and his family are being persecuted.
Today’s edition of Don Jr. Acts Like A Toddler deals with the fact that his daddy, Donald Trump, is being impeached for a second time, which has never happened to any president in the history of the United States.
But rather than provide factual information to counter the impeachment of his father, Junior decided he’d steal a few lines from Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), who tried to get the impeachment dismissed on Monday, but failed miserably.
Here’s the tweet Don Jr. posted late Monday, along with an attached video that looks like something shot on a shoestring budget in the back of Satan’s South Beach garage:
Two questions come to mind after reading the tweet and watching the video:
- Why did he post a Facebook video on Twitter?
- Why is he speaking so quickly and loudly?
The best part about Don Jr’s unhinged video rant, however, is the reaction it engendered on social media, where he was mocked within an inch of his life:
Poor little Don Jr. Pretty soon he won’t have access to Twitter and he’ll also have to go on a forced withdrawal of certain “substances.” Maybe he can get someone to give him a big hug when he gets to the big house.